Host a Fundraiser
The more people get involved, the more of an impact we can make
Hosting an event in support of Shepherds of Good Hope is a great way to your family, friends, colleagues and community involved in making a difference in the lives of Ottawa’s homeless and most vulnerable citizens.
It’s easy for individuals, groups, businesses, schools or teams to organize a fundraiser to support Shepherds of Good Hope.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Decide on an event you would like to host.
- Review our Fundraising Toolkit – Coming Soon!
- Complete our online Community Event Request Form and email any supporting information (such as a budget) to us at email@example.com.
- Host your event and track funds raised with a Sponsorship and Donation Receipt Form, which we will provide once your event is approved.
- After the event, if you collected donations, track them on a Sponsorship and Donation Receipt Form and drop them off along with your event information at:Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation
233 Murray Street, 3rd Floor
You support us. We support you.
Shepherds of Good Hope can provide you with the following support once your event has been approved:
- Resources, including the Sponsorship and Donation Receipt forms.
- Inclusion of your event in our blog/on social media, if applicable.
- Use of the Shepherds of Good Hope name and logo, if applicable.
- Tax receipts according to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines, if applicable.
Shepherds of Good Hope is unable to provide the following:
- Funding or reimbursement for event expenses.
- Mail/email lists such as donor or staff contact information.
- Guaranteed promotion or advertising of your event.
- Guaranteed attendance of staff or volunteers at your event.
- Application for gaming or liquor licenses.
- Assistance with ticket sales or corporate sponsorship.
- Prizes and/or auction items.
We are always here to support fundraisers, and we can help you with ideas, limited promotion and the option of creating online fundraising pages. For more information, contact us at:
613-789-8210 ext 237