Employee Gift Matching
Increase the value of your gift through an Employee Gift Matching Program
Many companies will match employee gifts made to registered charities. This program increases the value of your gift, and in some cases, doubles the amount of your original gift!
HOW IT WORKS
- Find out if your company has an Employee Gift Matching Program. It’s usually best to ask your Human Resources department
- Make your donation to Shepherds of Good Hope by clicking here or clicking on the donate button above. Be sure to save your receipt!
- Fill out any paperwork your Human Resources Department requests, then send them the receipt
- Some applications are sent to Shepherds of Good Hope to confirm the gift, while others do not need verification from us and simply require the employee to submit confirmation/receipt
- Your gift is increased by your employer helping make your donation dollars go further
If you have any questions about Employee Gift Matching Programs, please contact our Donor Relations Coordinator at email@example.com or by calling 613-789-8210.
For a non-exhaustive list of companies with Employee Gift Matching programs, please click here.
You can also view a PDF list of the companies with Employee Gift Matching programs here
Learn how you can help meet an immediate need in our community, by supporting our latest campaign.