Host a Fundraiser
The more people who get involved, the more of an impact we can make
Hosting an event in support of Shepherds of Good Hope is a great way to get your family, friends, colleagues and community involved. You can make a big difference in the lives of Ottawa’s homeless.
When you share our cause with your peers, you show Ottawa’s most vulnerable people that you care and that there is hope.
It’s easy for you. Host an event by yourself, with your workplace, your school, your team, or with any other organization that you belong to. Your efforts support Shepherds of Good Hope!
Just follow these simple steps:
- Decide on an event you would like to host.
- Review our Community Event Toolkit
- Complete our online Community Event Request Form and sign our Fundraising Agreement.
- Promote your event, ensuring all materials with our logo have been approved (once your event is approved, we will share our logos with you).
- Host your event and track funds raised
- After the event, submit your revenue, as cash, cheque or credit, along with any donation forms, to the Foundation at:
Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation
233 Murray Street, 3rd Floor
It’s that easy!
Questions? Contact us at:
613-789-8210 ext. 237